This sugar-free diet does not include fruit, starchy vegetables, ferments or alcohol.
So, what is candida? Candida albicans is a strain of yeast that lives in the intestinal tract. It can become problematic when it gets out of balance and overgrows.
Candida will grow out of balance if your health or constitution has been weakened, typically by using antibiotics. Because non-organic meat contains antibiotics, many of us are consuming low doses of them on a regular basis.
Other contributing factors for Candida overgrowth include excessive sugar, coffee or alcohol consumption, parasitic infections and chronic stress.
Top 10 Symptoms of Candida:
• White coating on the tongue
• Intestinal distress (constipation, bloating & gas)
• Depression & anxiety not tied to circumstance
• Mental fog you simply can’t shake
• Debilitating fatigue or exhaustion
• Intense sugar cravings
• Chronic sinus or yeast infections or excess mucous
• Skin breakouts, eczema, psoriasis
• Nail fungus, jock itch
• Persistent food or environmental allergies
You’ll love my Candida Diet recipes because they’re gluten-free, sugar-free, and easy to make! 🙂