I’m Brooke, the creator and writer of this beautiful little natural lifestyle blog. Initially, I started Natural, Wild & Free for me: a place to keep my collections of real, from-scratch recipes, daily inspirations, learnings and musings. But ultimately, my hope is this will be a special place for you, too.
I’m a dreamer of all things self-sufficientand a believer that nature can heal all diseases. I ride horses and wrangle chickens and I love full moons and stop for flower fields.
As a health coach and nutritionist and a student currently pursuing herbal medicine, I am grateful to be in the unique position to work at a leading integrated medical and dental center and have the incredible opportunity to learn about integrative medicine from these doctors every day.
At my core, I believe in nature. I believe everything in the world has a purpose, and every disease has an herb to heal it. I hope you will follow me, and even join me, on my journey in this wild thing called life.
- Master of Science in Nutrition and Integrative Health, Maryland University of Integrative Health, 2016
- Bachelors Degree in Communications and Business, University of Maryland University College, 2012
- Functional Diagnostic Nutrition
- Herbal Certification from Herbal Academy of New England
- Certified Health Coach, Institute for Integrative Nutrition